New and Improved Parking Plan Coming Summer 2018
- Parking meters in the downtown area will be replaced by kiosks (paystations)
- The first 20 minutes at any on-street parking location will be free, just park and go!
- Rates: After first 20 minutes free, parking on Rantoul St. and Cabot St. will be 75 cents/hour. Paid parking on side streets will be 50 cents/hour. Municipal lots will be 25 cents/hour paid in one hour increments, resident zones will be time limited, or by permit
- Enforcement hours will be 8 AM to 8 PM, Monday to Saturday
- Payment will now be made by smartphone app, or coin/credit/debit card via new on street kiosks
- You will need to know your license plate number to pay in both the paystations and the smartphone App
- There will be parking passes available for downtown residents and businesses. More information will be available soon
- See map for details.
Starting in August of 2017, The City of Beverly undertook the process of streamlining and updating the use of parking assets in the downtown area. An effective use of parking assets and smarter parking policies will work in tandem with the broader and long-term goals to support continued economic vitality of downtown Beverly and improve the experience of residents, visitors, and businesses.
Make sure to check back here often for the most up to date information on the new Beverly Parking Plan.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact The City of Beverly using the link above, or call City Hall at (978)-921-6000